AMERICAN SUSPENSION B-62™
6 PISTON MONOBLOCK RACE CALIPER
This is not a flimsy two piece caliper. No need for differential bore to compensate for a flexible two piece caliper. This is an American Suspension monoblock caliper. The entire caliper is carved from a single billet of aerospace Aluminum. The caliper is machined and assembled by hand in the USA.
- 6-piston brake calipers CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Monoblock design gives you maximum braking power. Bolted together calipers flex and distort under load. The B62 is a rigid solid block. No squishy lever – just solid braking power.
- mounts directly to a stock leg when using a stock 11.8” rotor.
- B62™ six-piston design distributes braking power to the pad over a very wide surface, Giving you maximum brake power.
- Extremely stiff under stress ensuring precise and consistent braking performance
- Best Performing 6 piston caliper made for Harley Davidson touring/Dyna
- Cooling fins are machined into the inner caliper halves help disperse heat
- Compatible with ABS & non-ABS applications
- 11.8” brake rotor applications
- RAW finish
- All Harley Davidson Touring 2008-2021 with stock 11.8" rotor
- Each Caliper includes brake pads, bleeder screw, banjo bolt, sealing washers, mounting hardware